Daughters without any doubt are the blessing of ALLAH Almighty. Before the advent of religion Islam, girls were treated so badly and people behaved rudely with girls in Arab society. Father of a girls used to feel shame and low when a girl born in their homes. There was a trend in the Arab society to show their dislike to girls, they used to bury their daughters alive in order to get rid of any kind of shame. At the time of darkness, people used to treat and behave with girls very badly, religion Islam came and gave importance and rights to women, daughters, sisters, wives and especially those little girls who affected badly.
Rights and Duties of Daughters
Islam is the blessed religion that came into being and granted rights to women as a daughter, mother, wife and sister. Islam created some responsibilities also for them which are listed below:
- Islam gave equal rights to women as men have and describe that there is not any kind of discrimination among the rights of men and women.
- Islam gave them the rights of learning and getting education. Women can get an education like men and they can also work for their families.
- Women have right in the property of their father. According to Islam girl’s share is half of her brother’s share in his father’s property.
- If a female is not satisfied and happy with her marriage and husband then She has a right of taking Khula.
- Islam gave women a right to receive love, respect and best maintenance from husband, parents and brother.
- A daughter always belongs to her paternal family. The Islamic order makes detailed and proper arrangements for fair behaviour and treatment of the daughter.
- Taking care of daughters, educating them well, liberating them and also training them for facing tomorrow for a better life all comes under the duties and responsibilities of parents towards their daughters.
- Islam gave them right to choose their husband. Marrying her forcefully against her will is not allowed in Islam. The father or any other family member is not allowed to oblige her to marry without her wish.
- Islam gave girl a right to speak and share her ideas and views ideas publicly.
- Daughters are advised to cover herself properly in order to live safely and secured in the society.
- It’s her duty to keep the dignity of herself.
- She should take care of her family.
- She has to be loyal and honest to her husband.
- She should have to be aware about the limits when it comes to Na-mahram.
Discussed above were some of the duties and rights daughters according to religion Islam.
Umrah is a sacred journey to Makkah and not mandatory in Islam religion but Umrah is very important in the life of Muslims. With aim to provide the pilgrims with the best and complete Umrah services, we now offer our customers reasonable Umrah December Packages. So you don’t miss a chance and visit us to get the deals.