Human beings made mistakes and errors every now and they don’t recognize how big and serious sins they are committing. There are numerous things for which human beings will be accountable and punished in the life hereafter and within the grave. Punishment in the grave and in the life hereafter is due to the disobedience the commands of ALLAH Almighty and anger of ALLAH Almighty. ALLAH Almighty disliked those for humans who committed sins and didn’t repent to Him with the straightforward heart.
Being a Muslim it’s far very necessary to keep away from all forms of major and minor sins and try to do true and virtuous deeds in this worldly life in order that we are able to live a fortuitously ever within the hereafter with the intention to continue to be for all time.
Here we are talking about few important sins that every single Muslim have to keep away from.
* Shirk is one of the main sins that ALLAH Almighty disliked the most and it’s directly linked with the Hellfire. ALLAH Almighty does not forgive Muslims that commit shirk till he or she repents to ALLAH Almighty.
* Hypocrisy is also one of the major causes of the punishment in the grave. The hypocrite people are those who will be punished in the grave.
* Indulging in Riba is also a major sin that ALLAH Almighty disliked and it is strictly forbidden in Islam. Riba or usury is a growth of the extra amount on the principal amount.
* Zina (adultery) is also the most important sin with a purpose to no longer forgivable until a Muslim who repents to ALLAH Almighty with a core of heart and do no longer does it again in his her life.
* Missing obligatory prayers (five times daily) is taken into consideration one of the greatest sins with the intention to cause of punishment in the life hereafter and in the grave. So perform all five times Salah on time and don’t pass over any of your prayers.
* We should see backbiting (talking behind) as the maximum disgusting aspect of our society whether its women or men they have a tendency to backbite and Gossip whenever they meet. Backbiting is one of the primary sins and every Muslim try to keep away from it if you need to no longer be punished in the life hereafter.
The above referred to were a number of the major and important sins that all of us must keep away from in our daily life recurring. May
ALLAH Almighty assists and guides us to do virtuous deeds and keep us from the punishment and hardships of the grave and the Hell fireplace! Ameen
Umrah is a sacred journey to Makkah and not mandatory in Islam religion but Umrah is very important in the life of Muslims. With an aim to provide the pilgrims with the best and complete Umrah services, we now offer our customers reasonable and best Umrah Packages with Flights. So you don’t miss a chance and visit us to get the deals.